Saturday, April 28, 2012

Piper Gets a Bike

If there is one thing I have learned about my husband it is that he makes sure our children have anything and everything they could want. I received this picture below last week thinking that Johnny just wanted to let me know that Piper and him went to go pick up his bike at George's where it was getting its yearly tune up. Boy was I wrong. He decided to purchase this very cute pink Specialized bike for our little princess. I was glad to here it was a used bike as I think these bikes normally cost $180. I just counted and our children now have 6 different bikes (three tricycles, one push bike, and two bikes with training wheels). I am definitely looking forward to the kids mastering their biking skills so we can go riding as a family.


No comments:

Post a Comment