Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sports Fields

About two weeks ago I was sitting down with the kids coloring. Pennington asked me to draw something sports related for him and I decided to draw the different sports fields. To my surprise I found out that Pennington already knows his sports fields. I can honestly draw a soccer field, basketball court, football field, baseball field, hockey court, tennis court, ect. and he knows exactly which one is which. The crazy thing is that it wasn't like I drew them and told him which one was which field giving him the opportunity to memorize them. He honestly already knew them. My little athlete is always amazing me. He now gets pillows off the couches and uses them as a pitcher’s mound. Right now baseball seems to be his favorite sport. Good thing it is right around the corner. Looks like we will be going to watch some Little League games as well as the Boise Hawks in the new few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment