Thursday, August 23, 2012

Last Day of School

This week was the kids last week of school at Montessori Home. Starting in September they will be going to Parkcenter Montessori. This week has been bittersweet. The kids have learned so much from Montessori Home. Denise, their teacher, has been so good to them. I believe my children were definitely her favorite.I am positive Pennington was. I'm sad that Denise is moving to Michigan but at the same time this works out really well for us that the kids can both go to Parkcenter Montessori together. Below are pictures of the kids last days at Montessori Home.




Thank you Denise for everything. We really appreciate everything you have done for our children. I know my kids will always remember the time they spent at Montessori Home. Good luck on the next chapter in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment