Sunday, September 9, 2012

Train Set

For the kids birthdays we got them a train set. The train set is in Pennington's room. So far I think the kids really enjoy it. I think the train set will definitely come in handy during the colder months when we will not be able to get outside as much. Below is a picture of the train set.


Side note: I came home the other day from work to find that one of my children had taken the entire train set apart and every single one of the pieces (100+) were on the floor. I'm still not really sure how Johnny had NO idea that the train set was being taken apart. Needless to say I was really upset. I spent a lot of time putting that train set together. After a few minutes Johnny was able to calm me down. The good thing about all this is that they can build their own train set now. At some point I will probably put it all back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment