Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Parks and Cars

I know I have been slacking lately with posting photos of the kids. So here are some recent photos.

The first two photos are of the kids at Municipal Park. Daddy took the kids in the bike trailer last week to Municipal Park and then to Wendy's to lunch. When they were at the park they saw a deer for the first time. I guess Pennington was standing about 20 feet away from it. I have to give Daddy props for taking the kids out in the bike trailer. Imagine towing an extra 50 pounds around on a 8 to 10 mile bike ride. It is quite a workout. Sometimes I wonder why we even have gym memberships anymore.



The last picture is of the kids at the mall. Mommy is a sucker for super sales at Gap and Old Navy. Last week there was a "take an extra 40% off all sale items" sale at Gap so we just had to go to stock up on stuff for the kids. Honestly our children have way to many clothes. Pennington's current set of clothes fill up an entire 5 drawer dresser. Right now I am purchasing 18 to 24 month and 2T clothes for Piper and 3T clothes for Pennington. Most of the clothes Piper is currently wearing were purchased before she was even born. I have found that if you just wait for the super sales and stock up you can save a ton.


No comments:

Post a Comment