Saturday, June 18, 2011

Piper 10 Months Old

HELLO EVERYONE! My name is Piper and guess what I can do now.

1. I'm walking! A whole month earlier than my brother. :)
2. I have four teeth. Two on top and two on bottom. This means there are so many new foods that I have been able to try. I don't even remember the last time I let my parents feed me. I only like to feed myself. I LOVE fruits and vegetables and cheese. I'm not a big fan of breads and meats but I will eat them if I am hungry. Mommy says I eat twice as much as Pennington does.
3. I have the strongest abs you have ever seen. Or at least that is what my Nonnie tells me. I go from a squatting to standing position and visa versa like it is the easiest thing in the world.
4. I like being read to now. I think this month is the first time I have ever listened to my Mommy read me a story from start to finish. I think I might start to enjoy being read to.
5. I definitely know I am a girl. I love looking at other girls. Girls are so much more interesting than boys. Well except for my brother whom I LOVE hanging out with. Usually Pennington is pretty nice to me. If he pushes me over he gives me a kiss and tries to help me back up. He doesn't like it when I take his toys but Mommy and Daddy tell him that he has to share with me.

Below are some recent photos of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment