Sunday, March 11, 2012

Piper 18 Month Checkup

Piper had her 18 month checkup on Thursday. Dr. Booth said she looks like she is doing great. She did have to get one more shoot but I guess now she doesn't have to have any more until she turns 4. That was awesome news to hear. Of course the only concern we have is that she is 18 months old and still wakes up several times a night. Dr. Booth told me what he has been telling me for the last 15 months that I need to stop feeding her to fall asleep and feeding her in the middle of the night.

Now a week has past since her checkup and I have decided to stop breastfeeding her all together. It appears as though she is starting to sleep better. Last night she asked to sleep on the twin bed in her room instead of her crib. We will have to see if this turns into a permanent thing or not. I sort of hope so since our garage has a nice queen size bed waiting for her.


Below are the stats:

Weight: 21 pounds 10 ounces - 13th percentile


Height: 31.25 inches - 32nd percentile


Head Circumference 47cm - 60th percentile


Once again I was pretty surprised by her weight. I can't believe she isn't even 22 pounds yet. She is definitely a skinny mini.




No comments:

Post a Comment